Monday, July 25, 2011

Not the post I meant to write

First off, let me begin by informing you all that I am tired :) I am sure you wanted to know that- but it has been a long, long week. Not necessarily all bad and not all stuff that directly involves me, and yet it weighs on my mind. Maybe I think too much.

The world is a crummy place, my friends.

But it is also a beautiful place.

"In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world."

My heart hurts for the mothers who have no food to feed their children.

I am sad for the people caught in addiction.

The political state of our world scares me.

A friend's severe illness upsets me

An acquaintance dying leaves me in tears

"In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world."

So in addition to my normal domestic woes, work struggles, childrearing worries, relationship managing- I also just have a heavy heart for the world right now.

And I am trying to remember

"In this world you will have trouble, but take heart! I have overcome the world."

1 comment:

Equation said...

He that is in you >> He that is in the world