Monday, July 18, 2011

Girl Trouble

Berean is now 16 months old. She can throw a temper tantrum with the best of them (complete with peeking to see if anyone is paying attention) and she is improving her climbing skills- her new favorite hang spot is the top of the dining room table.

And new words are coming every day.

Just yesterday she said "Jordan" and "Todd" and "cherry".

Today she said "ice cube".

She doesn't use them all consistently, but she is constantly testing and trying new words.

Oh, and she has a knot in her hair.

She has always twisted her hair when she is tired, but last week she managed to get it into a tenacious twist. I don't know if it was the syrup, the fact that her hair is getting longer or sheer determination on her part; but I can't get it out. I think this one is going to get cut, but I see a big bottle of detangler in my future.

No comments: