Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Children's Museum!

In honor of Berean's 3rd birthday, Noah took a day off and took the girls to the Children's Museum.

Noah's sister, Genna, went along for the fun.  There is a special Dora/Diego exhibit going on right now, which Berean especially loved, seeing how obsessed she is with those two adventurous cousins.

I have to admit that I flipped out a little bit when I got home and saw the pictures.  I had carefully laid out one of Bre's favorite outfits and had made sure she put it on before I left.  She was excited about it and got dressed in it on her own first thing in the morning.  However, sometime between when I left and when they left she decided that her clothes were "wet" and insisted on a change.  So, what you get is Noah's attempt at a 3 year old girl outfit, although, in his defense, I am sure she had a lot to do with it. [I'm sure, in his defense, Bre had everything to do with it -N]




Everyn likes to push buttons

Berean really liked the costumes

She wore her hat the whole time

More costumes!

She was fascinated by all the things to do!

On the Pirate Piggies ship!

Yep, Ever sticks out her tongue when she is concentrating!

Giving Baby Jags a bath!

Berean loved putting the animals in the scanner to see if they were hurt

Ever just wanted to scan herself

Big baby!

Berean with her favs!

Sweet Ever :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

with the warning before the pictures- I was ready for a really crazy outfit!!! It wasn't too bad :)