I'm not going to go into this sandwich like the one last year.
I don't have the emotional energy.But here it is, from bottom up.
1. Slice of wheat sandwich bread
2. Olive oil peppercorn mayo
3. One ripe tomato (garden fresh)
4. Sliced, grill-roasted chicken (left over from yesterday's dinner)
5. 3 slices of thick cut, apple-smoke bacon (Festival's butcher)
5. Sauted onion (work community garden)
6. Sauted garlic (fresh from the CSA)
7. Another ripe tomato (this on from the CSA)
8. Premium peanut butter (Parker Farms, all peanuts, all the time)
9. Slice of wheat bread.
Also, topping it off, a Mason jar of Newman's Own Extra-Virgin Lemonade and a commandeered Chipotle napkin.
Summer is awesome!