Most professional movie critics feel that Cars is one of pixar's weaker movies. I love Cars, but I am sure it is mostly because the boys love it so much. It was so fun to watch them fall in love with the characters and to carry around their "friends" wherever they went.
Anyway, here is the link to a professional's opinion, and here is my list:
2.TS 3 (Noah loves TS, so it is partially endearing just because he laughs so much)
4. Nemo (I love animated water and sea creatures.)
5. TS 1 (SID was creepy, that is why I rank it lower than the other TS's)
6. The Incredibles (too scary for kids?)
7. Monster's Inc. (the boys are obsessed with "little Boo"
8. Ratatouille (too many rats. Ugh)
9. UP (was not impressed. I think I don't like unrealistic things happening to humans. I don't mind cars, super heroes, fish and monsters talking, but I don't like houses being carried away and stuff like that.)
10. Wall E (I shouldn't even rate this, since I was unable to complete a viewing due to FALLING ASLEEP because it was SO BORING.)
A couple days ago I read a "professionals" opinion of how the 11 pixar movies should be rated, #1 being the best all the way down to #11 which was just "good".
Noah and I made our own lists a couple of nights ago.
Now is your turn...anyone want to play? Rate the pixar movies! If you haven't seen them all, just leave off the ones who haven't seen and rate the others.
Here they are, in alphabetical order:
1. A Bug's Life
3. Finding Nemo
5. Monster's Inc
7.Toy Story 1
8. Toy Story 2
9. Toy Story 3
11. Wall E
I will post my list, Noah's list and the professional's list sometime soon- but for now, start rating!