Wednesday, February 20, 2008

That's my boy!

Here is Deacon, all dressed for bunny pictures. But then the car wouldn't start. Sad little boys, glad little bunnies.
Deacon had a play date with his best bud Evan. I told him to change out of his bunny clothes. He did. Twice. I didn't get pictures.

After he got home from Evans, our main man decided it was time to go to the beach. He got a little cranky when I told him there was no beach to go to. He settled for goggles in the bath tub.
Then he got out of the bathtub and while still dripping wet, hugged his little bro


Next down the runway came this ensemble. He likes his vest. He says he likes to see his skin.
No wonder I have so much laundry.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my...how CUTE!! Yes Lincoln is sure on the move...poor Roman): Deacon, I like your outfits!