Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What we are thankful for and another funny story


Roman is thankful for Elmo and Deacon is thankful for the planets.


The kids were at the YMCA today while I participated in mind numbing aerobic exercise. Deacon had very seriously told me that he would probably not go to the gym because it is so noisy in there (at busy times the divide the kids into the gym and the play room). When I came to pick them up Deacon and Lincoln were in the play room and Roman was in the gym. I said to Deacon, "oh you aren't in the gym because it is too loud, right?" and he nodded. The teacher said that Deacon had said it was too wild. I commented that it was funny that Roman had gone because they usually stick together. The teacher said, "Well, Roman wanted to go and Deacon told him 'don't you want to stay here with me, Roman?' so Roman stayed until Deacon went to the bathroom. As soon as he went into the bathroom Roman came over to the staff and pointed to the gym and said 'gym'." And sometimes I really believe that he doesn't know what is going on!

No comments: