Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Infirmary


The boys have been sick for the last 8 days. I don't remember the last time I have been home so much! We went out yesterday (Saturday) and I realized that for Roman and Lincoln it was the first time they had gone anywhere by car since the last Saturday! We saved a lot on gas this week :)
We have been watching a lot of movies, building a lot of Lego zoos and reading a lot of books. Oh, and of course, listening to a lot of whining! Deacon actually lost his voice. It was kind of sad to see the little boy who talks nonstop to not be able to verbalize much for a couple of days! All in all it was a nice break- we had been really busy - but I am looking forward to getting out of the house this week! Roman and Lincoln and I are home from church again today, but I am hoping that tomorrow we will be back to our old routine!

No comments: