Wednesday, November 21, 2007

What kind of paper?

We made turkeys this morning out of paper. While i was getting supplies out Deacon kept telling me, "I want a piece of white worker paper, mom"
It only took me a couple minutes to figure out that he wanted CONSTRUCTION paper! Worker, construction? What's the difference!

We are working on potty training today with Roman. He has had 4 successes and 1 episode of wet underwear so far today. He gets 5 mini marshamallows, a cup of juice and a sticker on the chart everytime he goes. when he went in his underwear I told him that he couldn't have any treats. he went up and took the sticker off of his chart and tried to eat that. I really have nothing more to say about that. I can't think of anything.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kvery interesting indeed....you never know with kids!