Tuesday, September 18, 2007

odds and ends


Thanks for this picture of our family, Sally!


Wow! Time flies by...I can't believe it has been almost a week since I last posted! What has gone on...well, we are in the process of demolishing our deck in preparation of putting on a new one in the spring and we all started swimming lessons!




Deacon had his first swim lesson on Saturday with no parent in the water. I was afraid that he would cry, but he didn't and he particpated wholeheartedly in the lesson. Roman had his parent/child class and he followed along with the class without too many maverick antics.




Noah and I started lessons too- trying to improve our strokes in anticipation of our triathlon next summer. Deacon talks about triathlons a lot. He wants his own. He draws pictures of triathlons. I don't think he really gets it.




The boys went to the arboratum with my mom and sister on Monday. they had a great time. there was a maze for kids to go through. i will post pictures when I get them from my sister.

2 comments: