Thursday, October 31, 2013

Monday Night Laundry

 I felt like a little squirrel hauling homemade applesauce down to the freezer today.  Tomorrow I will be freezing some of our homegrown carrots.  I am slightly proud of my carrots this year - I have never had much luck, and look how big these are!  And they have good flavor too!

I am decompressing at the computer tonight.  It was one of those days- rainy and cold and the kids didn't get out to play.  I honestly don't know what we are going to do all winter- my boys need their freedom and they need to run.  I swear they need at least 3 hours of outdoor large motor time to be manageable. 

Certainly they will be playing outside regardless of the cold, and they can always run on the treadmill, but somehow it is not quite the same.

Sometimes Lincoln and Deacon hide behind the video chairs across the room from each other and throw balls at each other.  Sort of like an indoor snowball fight.

*sigh*
I spent some time and money on some new clothes, but then I realized that I should really be spending the extra money on a cute (and warm) winter coat.  That is all people see anyway when you go anywhere for about 7 months out of the year here.

So now I am officially in the market for a long, super warm coat.

And maybe someone to manage the laundry...

No comments: