Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pictures

It has been a little bit of a trying weekend.  Lots of stuff going on at home, too many hours at work.
I caught up on a bunch of the mundane tasks today, and my mom came over to help with the kids.  I even ran a sub 8 minute mile!
I had so much done that I thought I was maybe going to actually be able to tackle some "special" projects tonight, but then I remembered that I had some online education I had to do for work.  I fought with my computer for awhile and got the project 25% done.  Unfortunately the content was not that interesting, and I was falling asleep.  Might have to finish that during the day!

I was going to write a blog post, but a couple things happened that added to me feeling a bit snarky, a little disillusioned and fairly passive aggressive.

And so, I decided to just post some pictures instead:

Deacon after his 1 mile kids run last weekend!

We ran a 9 minute mile!

Everyn loves to be included when Berean plays!

Berean seems to like the company!

Everyn and her Grandma!


I suppose one of these days I will have to bribe the middle boys so that I can get some pictures of them too...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Way to go Deke! Maybe you will have to run with me...don't know if I will be able to keep up!