Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pictures

It has been a little bit of a trying weekend.  Lots of stuff going on at home, too many hours at work.
I caught up on a bunch of the mundane tasks today, and my mom came over to help with the kids.  I even ran a sub 8 minute mile!
I had so much done that I thought I was maybe going to actually be able to tackle some "special" projects tonight, but then I remembered that I had some online education I had to do for work.  I fought with my computer for awhile and got the project 25% done.  Unfortunately the content was not that interesting, and I was falling asleep.  Might have to finish that during the day!

I was going to write a blog post, but a couple things happened that added to me feeling a bit snarky, a little disillusioned and fairly passive aggressive.

And so, I decided to just post some pictures instead:

Deacon after his 1 mile kids run last weekend!

We ran a 9 minute mile!

Everyn loves to be included when Berean plays!

Berean seems to like the company!

Everyn and her Grandma!


I suppose one of these days I will have to bribe the middle boys so that I can get some pictures of them too...

2 comments:

Karla said...

Love it! Way to go Deke! Maybe you will have to run with me...don't know if I will be able to keep up!

silvermorgon said...

Great Content.I have appreciate with getting lot of good and reliable information with your post.......
Thanks for sharing such kind of nice and wonderful collection......again, beautiful :) I love reading your posts. They make me happy :D

Please visit om these keywords :-- silver dollar | morgan silver dollar | carson city morgan dollars | rare morgan dollars | silver morgan dollars | grading morgan dollars | morgan dollars prices | morgan dollars value | morgan dollar coins | silver morgan dollar | morgan dollar values | morgan dollar | us silver eagle coins | buying silver eagles | us silver eagles | silver eagles rolls | proof silver eagles | us mint silver eagles | 2012 silver eagles | silver eagles coins | silver eagles prices | american silver eagles | silver eagles | buy silver eagle coins | silver eagle coins value | silver eagle coins for sale | silver eagle coins