Thursday, January 10, 2008

Socks in January!

Today is January 10th and I went out to get the mail in only my socks! Sweet! I don't know when I did that before! (ok, now you are laughing. I, of course, do mean "only socks on my feet". I was wearing clothes - I may be a housewife, but I am not that desperate!)

(yes, I know I am a mom but somehow I haven't yet morphed into a "don't wear your socks outside without shoes" kind of person. I love wearing just socks outside and my kids do to. Socks are cheap, life is short.)

3 comments:

Tony and Julie said...

Hey Julie -
It was so fun to hear from you - thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! I was home with my mom when you wrote so it was fun to hear her reminisce about her years living with your mom. : ) I've enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing the pictures of your darling kids. Take care and thanks again for your note!

Unknown said...

Crazy girl...the ground was dry uh?

hcomstock said...

eeewwww! ;-)