Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Old Shoes




Those are just a couple pictures of our old shoes...they aren't real clean, are they?


Deacon is attempting new feats with the camera...I don't know how he managed this picture, but he was more proud of the one in which, "I got a picture of just Roman's shirt!" (sure enough, poor Roman was headless).
Baby Lincoln is trying desperately to crawl and he is very cranky. He is getting teeth. He likes me to carry him around wherever I go.
Roman is trying desperately to be potty trained...let me rephrase that. Mommy is trying desperetly to potty train Roman. What is totally frusterating is that he knows exactly what to do and where and some days he is totally complient and just goes with hardly even any prompting, and other days he wakes up deciding he will not use it. Incidently, he likes public toilets and so we have more success if we can use the church bathroom or the restaurant bathroom as incentive.
Deacon is still trying desperately to run the family and anything else that peoople will let him be in charge of. Deacon's big accomplishment is being able to make his own toast and learning to (mostly) color in the lines.
Julie is still trying desperately to get ready for a summer triathalon. I actually ran 6 miles this morning and was pretty pleased with that. 8 monts ago when Lincoln was born I had no idea that I would be running 6 miles at a time...in fact I never even wanted to at all. Ever.
I am not sure what Noah is desperately trying to do :) I guess tonight he is probably hopeing to get out of his meeting in time for his broomball game!


No comments: