Thursday, December 20, 2007

I've been too busy to blog...



Karla informed me today that communication has been sparse from my end. That is very true! I have been so busy administering medications, taking people to the doctor and planning "fantastic" dinosaur parties that I haven't had time to blog!


Thee cases of pink eye, 2 ear infections and 3 co-pays later, I think we are finally on the mend! The only funny thing about all that is Deacon. We didn't even know that he had an ear infection and he vehemently denied ear pain. The doctor said however that it was quite a substantial infection. She suspects he must have a high pain tolerence- which doesn't really surprise us and which is probably good for his lifestyle!


The much anticipated Dinosaur "kid" birthday party was today. Deacon woke me at 7 to ask me if today was the day. He went on to exclaim, "my party is going to be loads of fun!" Later I heard him say, "This is going to be an exciting day". On the phone I heard, "I told my mom that my party was going to be fantastic!" What has the child been reading?! Or listening to!? Actually, currently in our DVD player is "Wiggly Safari". Maybe that explains it?


Speaking of "Wiggly Safari"- how can you beat lyrics like Crocodile Hunter/Meet Steve Irwin/Crocodile Hunter/Action Man/Crikey it's a croc, I'll save it if I can!/ Short sleeve shirt/kahki pants/jungle boots.


Gotta love those Wiggles!


More on the party later, but here is some shots for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the update! I enjoyed talking to you as well! Deacon that looks like a super fun party! I am glad that you had such a fun day!