Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas update

The Christmas Play

The Snow kept falling




We spent Christmas Eve with my moms family- eating Chinese and Rummegrut- what a combination! We opened presents and the boys were crazy! Deacon did a great job being the angel for the christmas story reanactment and his cousins, Molly and Kelly played fabulously Mary and Joseph. Roman had the difficult task of managing all 4 sheep- but he managed to herd them in a satisfactory way.



On Christmas morning Noah, Erica, Ryan and I ran our first 5K! That was exciting. I decided that although I don't like to run, I do like to race. Something about a finish line... I may be training for a few more of those :) I hope a monster hasn't been created!



We spent some time eating and sledding and playing games. Thanks to Molly and Kelly who kept the boys entertained, we had a great day! Noah and I managed to rip the boys brand new snow tube trying to fly over a retaining wall. They don't know it yet, so lets try to keep it that way! It started snowing in the city quite heavily so we didn't leave for Iowa as planned. When we got home the boys still wouldn't stay asleep and Roman managed to pull a dresser over- thankfully not on himself.



We had a relaxing day to day and just tried to recuperate from all the parties and celebrations! Dekes comments on the writing on Noah's hand and the farmers wife will follow tomorrow!

No comments: